July 6, 2007

I feel like I don't have much to blog about. Things have been very low-key here the last week. I came down with a cold on Sunday and I'm still trying to get rid of the last bit of it. Heath had a cold before me and then he got a flu bug. Hunter has stayed well through all of it though. We have no plans this weekend and we'll spend next week getting ready for our beach vacation that starts on Saturday. We'll be meeting my parents in Ormond Beach for 5 days and then going on to Jacksonville for the rest of the week and weekend. This will be Hunter's first experience at the beach. Should be fun.

We went for Hunter's 9-month doctor appointment last week and he's just under 18 pounds. All the crawling has slowed down the weight gain I guess. He's in the 10th percentile for height and weight. The doctor calls him petite. I call him my little peanut. Of course, this means nothing as far as how big a guy he'll be down the road, but for now he's little.





No comments: