September 4, 2009

8 Days Old



Over a week old and Peyton is a dream baby so far. To be honest, she only cries when she's hungry. I know that can and will change, but so far she's a very content baby who just goes with the flow. We went on our first outing today with Grandma here to help. We went to a couple different stores and then to Chick-fil-a for lunch. She didn't make a peep the whole time we were gone. Maybe she'll enjoy shopping with me! She's doing really well at night, too. Most nights she's up twice and sleeps well in between.

Hunter, so far, is the sweetest big brother. He asks to hold her a few times a day. He loves to hug and kiss her. He hasn't showed an ounce of jealousy which surprises me a little bit. He doesn't care who's holding her. Things could change once she's mobile and getting into 'his' toys, but for now he's adjusting really well. I didn't think it would go this smoothly.

I did another photo shoot yesterday and got some more great shots. Not sure how I'm going to choose which ones to display and which ones to use on her announcement!


It's hard work being this cute
Lots of hair!

Attitude already?
Little piggies!

No comments: