July 22, 2011

My Boy

In two months this boy will be FIVE.  Hard to believe.  I'm kind of thankful he was born past the cut off date for school.  That means we have another year before I have to send him off to Kindergarten.

I'm pretty sure his hair glows in the dark.  I always envisioned I'd have blonde haired, blue eyes kids and somehow that's exactly what I got!
IMG_9291Edit

I would kill for those eyelashes!
IMG_9302Edit

IMG_9303Edit

IMG_9314Edit

IMG_9388Edit

I asked him to roll his tongue so he did, but then he stuck his finger in it and called it a hot dog.  Where do they learn these things?!  I'm sure someone is responsible for teaching him that :)
IMG_9320Edit

Oh, and I made the bow tie.  So easy and no sewing involved!

3 comments:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

OH my goodness...five, so soon?!?!?!? When did this happen???? Leo is right behind him! We can't be old enough for 5 year olds :)

mrossi0513 said...

Wowsers! Great pics of him - shows his personality.

Anonymous said...

Dena, I absolutely love the first photo of him after the comment that "his hair must glow in the dark". I would love at least a wallet of this. He's soooo handsome and what a wonderful behaving, sweet, loving boy. Grandma P