May 27, 2013

Jonathon's 5th Birthday

Looking back, I don't think I shared this entry I wrote on my photography website.
 Click here to read it if you haven't already.  This post will make more sense if you've read that one.  If their story intrigues you, follow them at their Facebook page - The Hodgerson 5 .

We made a quick trip up to Jax a while back so that we could attend Jonathon's 5th birthday party.... his first ever birthday party.  It was at a gymnastics place and I knew my kids would love it....and they did.

Hunter with the birthday boy
JonathonBday5-35

Peyton was all about it since she already goes to gymnastics class.
JonathonBday5-13

JonathonBday5-25

Brooklyn continues to get all the attention :)
JonathonBday5-28

Julian is a daredevil and always going at full speed.
JonathonBday5-14

JonathonBday5-39

JonathonBday5-46

JonathonBday5-47 copy

Best photo of the weekend.  I adore it.
JonathonBday5-37BW



No comments: