March 7, 2008

A Day at Magic Kingdom!

Jennifer treated us and another mom & son to a day at Magic Kingdom today. We hit the park right at 9am. We rode several rides with nearly no wait at all, took the train around the park, played at the playground, met Mickey, ate french fries for lunch (don't tell!), and then headed for the car at 2 o'clock. Hunter had a blast and was so well behaved all day. Not having to wait in lines helped a lot I'm sure. At this age he's just mesmorized by the rides and shows. Occasionally, he'll point at something, but otherwise he just has an 'in awe' look on his face. We're so lucky to have been able to experience Disney a few times already courtesy of great friends. I know Hunter won't remember, but it's so fun to watch him experience it all right now.

P.S. I keep forgetting to mention that I put an age counter at the bottom of my blog so you can see how old Hunter is at any given time. I know it's hard to keep up.

I made Mickey and Minnie shirts for the kids. They looked so cute!
Here's a closer picture of the shirt.
Not sure, but no crying!


1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

What a fun day!!!! We'll have to do it again soon...