July 19, 2009

35 weeks!

How did I get here already!? 35 weeks! Hunter was born at 37 weeks 1 day. That means this baby could come in as little as TWO weeks! I don't think it will be that early this time. Hunter was measuring big for a long time before he was born and this baby is right on time. I can see her staying put for a bit longer which is okay. I wouldn't mind a week or so early though.

I've been wanting to set up my backdrop and take some pictures and finally decided today was the day. Heath did the honors of taking the pictures and I'm pretty happy with the way they came out.





3 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

VERY cute Dena. Especially love the heart photo...

I can't wait for her to get here. I definitely need a baby fix and wanna love all on Peyton!!!

Pam said...

You look amazing, Dena! I love that backdrop.

Kristin said...

Woah, 2 weeks?? WOW!!