August 23, 2009

T-REX Cafe

It's our last weekend as a family of 3. I can't believe it! I wanted to take Hunter to do something special. I heard about this T-REX restaurant out at Downtown Disney not long ago and knew Hunter would love it. I have no idea how long it's actually been there. I hadn't seen any pictures so didn't really know what to expect. We had a great time. The food is definitely overpriced. You're paying for the experience for sure although the food was surprisingly good. Every 20 minutes the place comes to life - the lights go down and the dinosaurs start moving and making noise.


Grandma met us there








Hunter was a little intimidated when the place came to life.


But we all just became dinosaurs and yelled back at them :o)
After lunch we went digging for dinosaur bones.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time, thanks for asking me. Grandma. He is such a good and easy child....I love him so much and of course, one of the cutes kids on earth wouldn't you say? Grandma

Yellow Beads said...

There is thsi big dinosaur toy in Target right now. Amelia HATES it and cries, but everytime we go Tommy pushes the button and loves it. I was thinking about T-Rex the other day and wondering if I should bring him soon!