October 27, 2009

Randomness

Hunter all of a sudden loves puzzles and is really good at them. We put this puzzle together once the day before and he put it together all by himself the next day....over and over again! I was pretty impressed.

I invited Hunter's friend Jace to come over and play one morning. His mommy has newborn twins at home and it was her first day on her own with all 3 kids so I thought I'd give her a break and let the boys play. They're at an age now where they do their own thing and it actually gives me some free time, too. Hopefully we can trade kids more in the future.

Peyton turned TWO months yesterday. Where does the time go? I happened to take some pictures of her yesterday, but didn't realize yesterday was the 26th until today..whoops! We saw the doctor this morning and she's doing awesome. She's 11lbs 4oz which is in the 50th percentile. She gained 3lbs in the last 6 weeks. She is in the 75th percentile for height, but we all know that will change..haha. She's doing a 6-9 hour stretch of sleep every night which is so great for me. The only thing she's not great at is riding in the car. She HATES it. Hunter was the same way.




No comments: