November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

Yesterday was Hunter's Thanksgiving Feast at school. Parents and anyone else are invited to come have lunch with the kids. When we got there the kids were dressed up like Indians and they sang a song they'd been working on.... well, half of them did. We were so proud that Hunter stood there and participated singing the song. Video is at the end of this post.

I made Hunter a turkey shirt (Uncle Ronnie should love that!) for the occasion. This is the face I get accompanied with "CHEESE!!" when I pull the camera out these days.
I told him to say 'spaghetti' here and got a better smile

Dressed like an Indian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right Dena, I love the turkey on the shirt AND the little turkey in the shirt...good job to both mom and son.

UR