November 2, 2009

Where to start?!


We spent the last 4 days in Jacksonville so I have a lot of pictures to share! Let's start with Halloween since I'm sure everyone is dying to see the kids in costume.

Peyton was a cute little Bumble Bee
Plan A was for Hunter to be a race car driver, but the weather didn't cooperate so I decided to put together something that would be a little cooler for him. We used the cape Aunt Tiff made and I got some tights and made a belt and a mask. If you asked him he was Superman, but he was technically his own super hero, Super Hunter.

A decent family picture. I'm kind of impressed.
Grandma and Grandpa with their babies
Kids are ready for trick or treating! Allison was the perfect Dorothy.
Jack was the cutest Lion
Racing to the door!
I think Hunter had conversations with every person who gave him candy.

1 comment:

Tiffanie Hage said...

So cute! Love the costumes!!