March 13, 2012

Donuts with Dad

I'm so thankful that Heath has a job where he's able to participate in parent involved events at school.  It's really important to him so he is always sure to be there for Hunter.  Every year they have 'Donuts with Dad' one morning at school.  Everyone is asked to wear their favorite sports team shirt.  The kids make cute dad gifts and sing a song.

The Dads were asked to find their seats in front of the questionnaire their child filled out about them. Everyone's questionnaire had the Dad's name as the answer to the first question.....except for Heath's.  I guess I should start using Heath's actual name on occasion.  I laughed pretty hard when I first saw this.
photo

DonutsWithDad-10

DonutsWithDad-11

DonutsWithDad-12

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So funny and cute!