June 6, 2013

School's out for summer!

My kids were blessed with wonderful teachers this year.  I knew that Peyton's teacher would be awesome when I registered her, but Hunter's teacher was pretty much a crap shoot since there are TEN Kindergarten classes at his school and I didn't know much about any of the teachers.  He was blessed with a caring, loving, thoughtful, and creative teacher whom I now call my friend.

So thankful for an amazing teacher. #pictapgo_app

I love doing these first day/last day comparison pictures.  You can always see the maturity in them.  I would say Peyton has definitely grown in confidence this year.  It's hard to believe she'll be in VPK in a few months.
PeytonFirstLastDayPreK3

PeytonFirstLastDayPreK3_2
Hunter had an awards ceremony and he got awards for Creative Writer from his teach and Computer Guru from his computer teacher.
LastDay-11

LastDay-12


We had lunch with him the last day of school.
We had lunch with the now First Grader today. @heathpowell
Hunter's teacher gave me a thoughtful gift (on the left) as a thank you for being Room Mom this year.  She had cookies made for all the kids to take home on the last day.
Such a thoughtful teacher! A sweet gift for me for being Room Mom and cute, yummy cookies for the kids. @ashleymk14 @kimhazlett #cookiecuttercreations #tervistumbler
We gave Hunter a "graduation gift".  We always want him to want to do his best in school and know how proud we are of him.  He's learned so much this year.  He was barely reading when the year started and now he's reading on an end of first grade level!  His gifts are a trip to Dave & Busters and some Lacrosse sticks for the beach.
Graduation presents and a pic with his amazing teacher. @ashleymk14
Look how much he's changed!  I don't know how it's possible that he get more handsome!
HunterFirstLastDayKG

HunterFirstLastDayKG_2
Excuse Peyton's attire. She's a mess!
LastDay-6

No comments: