May 5, 2008

New Products at Written In Thread...and other cute stuff!

I've been working hard to update my website a little bit and add some new products. I really love working with the applique design and have come up with some new things.

Hot Rolls Towel - This is a 20x20 napkin. It's perfect for those family dinners where you're always serving 'hot rolls'. It's a great gift for moms and grandmas, too. $8
Receiving Blankets - $15. There is also a print available for boys. See website. How cute are these Easter baskets! I just did the embroidery on these. The baskets and liners were purchased at Pottery Barn Kids.
I gave this adorable dress to a good friend at her baby shower. Just putting a little 'K' on the top and on the bloomers made it so special.

I'm calling this The Original Shirt. It's an oval applique with material of your choice and a single word of your choice. This customer chose the word 'TROUBLE' for this shirt for her son.
Sibling Shirts
And don't forget the Initial Shirts! All shirts are $17 regardless of design. I have some materials available, too!



No comments: