May 24, 2008

5 Years and Bon Voyage!

Today Heath and I celebrate 5 years of marriage. I can hardly believe it's been 5 years already. Time has really flown. I guess we've been having a lot of fun! Coincidently, we leave tomorrow on a 7-day cruise to the Caribbean along with some good friends of ours. We've been looking forward to this trip since Christmas when we booked it. I'm glad I had 5 months to get used to the idea of leaving Hunter for a whole week. The longest I've been away from him is 48 hours and even that was tough. He's going to have a great week with his grandmas and Dedi. I'm not worried about him at all. It's me with the seperation anxiety! We're looking forward to a nice relaxing week, a recharge of our batteries, and some great memories made with great friends.

See you in a week!

No comments: