June 22, 2008

Flickr

You may notice the link with a collage of pictures to flickr.com on the right side of the page. I am slowly migrating ALL of my pictures (and there are A LOT!) to Flickr. It's something I've been meaning to do for a while. It's a great photo storage site with great organization features. If you click on that collage it will take you to my photostream. I'll be creating 'sets' of Hunter by month since that's how I organize his pictures. After I finish with Hunter I'll start adding vacation photos, old photos, etc. If you have a Flickr account, let me know so I can add you as a contact! If you'd like to download any of the pictures then you need to be on my contact list which means you need a flickr account. All you have to do is sign up, you don't have to add any pictures or anything.

No comments: