April 28, 2009

And so it begins....


The next big project in our house will be getting Peyton's (that's her official name in case you didn't know) nursery ready.  I decided long ago that I wanted bright pink and green for the colors and just recently decided I wanted polka dots and stripes.  I have a habit of creating something in my head and then having to go find it in the hopes that it even exists.  My mom has been gracious enough to offer to make all that is needed for the nursery again.  Heath's sister and I met at JoAnn's tonight to do some fabric shopping.  We thought we hit a dead end and talked about going over to another store in town.  She went to get some fabric cut and I decided to check out the special order swatches and there it was. EXACTLY what I dreamed up. SOLD.  

                                                 Stripes = Bed Skirt and Window Cornice
                                                 Polka Dots = Bumper Pads
                                                 Paisley = Window Drapes


This is the crib and dresser we plan to order.

2 comments:

Lisa Beckett said...

Beautiful!!!! I love it!! Can't wait to see it all together!

Yellow Beads said...

great choices! I can't wait to see her finished room.