August 31, 2010

First Day


Today was Hunter's first day of 3 year old Pre-K.  He will go three days from 9-2.  He turns 4 in just a few weeks so he'll no doubt be the oldest one in the class.  He was SO excited to start school.  I walked into his room this morning and the first thing he said was "Is it time to go to my school yet?".  Today was finally the day!  He picked out a Spiderman lunchbox, no surprise there.

IMG_9339

A shot of the whole outfit.  He was holding a caterpillar.  I made a cute key chain tag for his lunchbox to avoid having to write his name with a sharpie on it.
IMG_9337

IMG_9349

It'll be fun (or really sad) to see how much Peyton has grown when we take the last day of school photo next year.
IMG_9371

I'm looking forward to being productive and spending some one-on-one time with my baby girl while Hunter is in school.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Adorable pictures -- as always. I thought Hunter was blowing you a kiss. :-)

The Bonjour Four said...

love the pics!! i will probably bawl my eyes out when Noah goes to school. Actually he will be starting mothers day out soon. I hope i can handle that! Especially love that last pic of the two of them. Precious! How are your projects coming? Did you make the pin cushion?