May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My Mother's Day was lovely.  I slept in and took a shower with no interruptions.  When I came out of my room I was greeted with my favorite coffee and breakfast.  I was ordered to not do ANYTHING all day :)  We hosted a pool party for the family so we spent most of the day by the pool.  After naps/rest time we got dressed and went out to dinner.

MothersDay-12

MothersDay-13

MothersDay-14

MothersDay-15

It was nice to have the cousins around to water gun fight with Hunter.  I'm not a big water gun fighter :)
MothersDay-3

We had a serious Connect Four tournament.  I've been hearing all about how Ethan (age 10) is consistently beating everyone in this game.  There were 8 of us playing and it ended up coming down to me and Ethan for the win.  Aaaaaaand he beat me.  Fair and square.  The kid is good.
MothersDay-4

MothersDay-5

MothersDay-9

MothersDay-10

No comments: