July 25, 2012

Beach Vacation with Friends

I can't believe it's been a month since we vacationed at the beach with the Chaloupeks and Hodgersons!  Now that the Chaloupeks live even further away this summer tradition is even more special to us.  We had a great few days together and were even able to have a date night thanks for my niece for babysitting.  

I saw way more sunrises than I had planned thanks to an early rising child.  It was pretty the first time.  I didn't really need to see it again and again :)
BeachChaloupeks-29

BeachChaloupeks-72

BeachChaloupeks-49

BeachChaloupeks-51

BeachChaloupeks-55

BeachChaloupeks-61

I love a good outtake :)
BeachChaloupeks-63

BeachChaloupeks-69

Emma did a lot of beach napping.  We were all very jealous.
BeachChaloupeks-75

BeachChaloupeks-76

BeachChaloupeks-77

BeachChaloupeks-91

Most evenings looked like this.  Tired kids.
BeachChaloupeks-98

I did a sunrise photo shoot with Emma.  You can see those pictures HERE.


No comments: