July 3, 2012

Yikes!

It's been almost a month since I last blogged?!  Yikes.
So, here's the last month in a nutshell.  I have lots of more detailed pictures to edit and share, but here's a little glimpse.  More to come soon, I promise!


We started by going to Jacksonville.  Peyton picked blueberries for the first time.  She loved it.
blueberry pickin early this morning. You snooze you lose!

Then we spent a couple days at the beach with friends.

We came home for a few days and headed right back to the beach with more friends.
snack time #vacationfood

And this sweet baby who I took many pictures of.
one more beach nap

Then we came home and it rained, and rained, and rained thanks to Tropical Storm Debbie {Downer}.
making lemonade

About that time my friend Lisa arrived for her sunny Florida vacation that wasn't starting out so sunny.   The sun did eventually come out and we enjoyed a couple of afternoons at her resort pool. 
Fun day with @mrossi0513 ! Hunter went down the big slide at least 87 times.

Hunter LOVED the slide and rode it over, and over, and over again.
crashing @mrossi0513 's resort pool again today!


I'll leave you with a video of Peyton swimming.  She started doing this yesterday.  I mean, she's been swimming, but it always involves swimming to me and from me to the step/wall.




No comments: