August 20, 2012

Hunter's First Day of Kindergarten

{I couldn't wait until tomorrow!}

This day has been highly anticipated by Hunter.  In the days leading up he's acted very nonchalant about the whole thing.  But today he woke up and came out of his room and exclaimed, "Today I get to go to Kindergarten!".  No one shed any tears, although I might have looking through these pictures....he's growing up.  I know he's going to do so well in school.  He LOVES kids and he enjoys learning.  I'm excited to hear how his day went :)

HunterFirstDayKG-1

HunterFirstDayKG-8

HunterFirstDayKG-9

HunterFirstDayKG-10

HA!
HunterFirstDayKG-11

Nice photo bomb, Peyton!
HunterFirstDayKG-16

Hunter took the teacher an apple cupcake ;)
HunterFirstDayKG-15

Gotta represent the Noles!
HunterFirstDayKG-18

She loved her cupcake.
HunterFirstDayKG-20

HunterFirstDayKG-22

HunterFirstDayKG-23

HunterFirstDayKG-25

HunterFirstDayKG-28

HunterFirstDayKG-30 


 

2 comments:

mrossi0513 said...

He's so handsome! I hope he has an awesome first day. What's on his lunchbox?

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

UMMM you NEED to frame the family picture!!! P's face is priceless!!!!!! I love Hunter being sooo excited!