October 22, 2012

Yumminess

By far, the hardest working people on a cruise ship are the wait staff and the room attendants.  They work hard and they work a lot.  The food on this boat was better than I remember last time.  I didn't have a bad meal the entire week.  The specialty steak house is always our favorite and it's work the extra money to go.  We went twice this time.

I not one to normally eat snails, but this escargot was SO good.  I ordered for my appetizer 5 of the 7 nights!
Food-1

crab cake
Food-4

 stuffed shrimp...they were HUGE!
Food-5

red velvet cake
Food-6

chocolate mud pie
Food-7

goat cheese soufflé
Food-8

ahí tuna
Food-9

short rib
Food-10

One of the little perks on a cruise is coming in for the night to find a new towel animal.
Cruise-17

Cruise-25

Cruise-41



Cruise-43





No comments: