January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

Sorry for the lack of blogging!  Our week in Jax was really busy.  We did get my mom hooked up to the internet, but it's a dial-up connection and not real fast so I didn't even attempt to take any photos off my cameras.  We got home last night and I'm just now organizing and editing photos starting from Christmas Eve.  Lots more to come throughout the week!

Three generations of Powells
Hunter rode a scooter for the first time and picked it right up
One of many takes of trying to get a good picture of 8 kids.  It went far better than I ever expected.  I should have known that Hunter would sit still for other kids.

2 comments:

radivonyk said...

Glad you're back. Looks like Hunter had a good time at the Powell's. :) He is getting SO big, maybe it's the outfit. Super cute!

Yellow Beads said...

The picture of the 8 kids actually turned out pretty good. I can't believe Hunter got on a scooter, wow!