December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This will probably be it until after Christmas.  We start the Christmas gatherings tomorrow evening and Christmas Day is busy from start to finish!  We're hoping to get the internet going at my parents' house so hopefully I can blog because I'm going to be there until Jan 3rd. 

We had some of our good friends over Saturday night for dinner and a gift exchange between the kids.  Here are the three older kids.
At their own little dinner table!  They're getting so big.
Here's Kai, the youngest of the bunch.  You wouldn't know it since he weighs as much as my little Hunter!  He'll be running around with them before you know it.
Kaitlyn showing off some blocks.

Zach and Hunter don't see each other as often as they'd like, but they don't miss a beat when they do.  This says it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't believe you'll be gone until the 3rd. I know your MOM will be so happy. Now maybe I can email...be sure to give her my email address and send me hers. Love ya. Grandma

Tiffanie Hage said...

Too cute! Hunter is becoming quite the big boy. He's no longer "Baby Hunter"!!!