December 8, 2008

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

I was asked by someone I know if I'd photograph her family of three.  I decided to go for it and give it a try, strictly as a portfolio building practice session.  That's the only way to truly learn what you need to improve on, right?  We met at Cypress Grove Park last evening and spent an hour walking around taking pictures in between letting Josh have a few minutes on the playground.  They were such good sports.  I took a boat load of pictures and thankfully came home with some usable ones.  It was a good learning experience and I'm glad I took the leap and did it.  Thanks A family!




7 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

You did an amazing job! I really love the one of Josh running on the bridge with his dad in the background!

mrossi0513 said...

Dena - these came out great! Love the one of him running. Nice work.

Tiffanie Hage said...

great job! I never realized you were building a portfolio...how cool!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I know that they are so happy to have them. I'm telling you, you could go into the business!

Allyson and Dave said...

Those are amazing pictures!! You did a great job.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! We are so happy with the pictures! Your photos and talent are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I detect a new budding career. I'm proud of you...I love the passion you have. JP