December 10, 2008

Faces

I've been trying to learn a little more about Photoshop and discovered things called 'actions'. Basically someone does all the steps to process a photo and puts it all under the touch of a button.  That's right up my alley!  I know very little about Photoshop so this is awesome for me.

I taught Hunter a couple of different faces recently.  He's so cute when he does them.  This is his 'mad' face.  It's the happiest mad face I've ever seen, but he's trying!
His 'surprised' face.
I just thought this was neat with his reflection.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I wish I had Hunter's eyelashes! :-/

Anonymous said...

Hunter is a wise child at 2. Please your mom with photos and the world is yours. Right. He's so sweet. JP

Unknown said...

Dena - You are so talented! What a great gift you have!

Yellow Beads said...

awesome!

Tiffanie Hage said...

Too cute!!!