May 10, 2011

A Mother's Day Craft

My friend Robyn made these a while back and I've been wanting to do the same. Mother's Day was the perfect opportunity and I'm so happy with how they turned out!  Robyn did a tutorial if you want to check out the different steps.  I changed a couple things so that I didn't have to go out and buy anything.


This one was for my mother-in-law.
I tried to use colors and patterns that would fit her style.
I think this fits.
I put the same number of clothespins as there are grandkids with the plan to use individual pictures of each kid, but I didn't have individual pictures of each kid.
The pictures can easily be changed any time though.
IMG_6997

IMG_6999

And this one was for my mom.
IMG_7002

IMG_7005

1 comment:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

I like it! I think I like the clothes pins better! The wire wasn't the easiest to get the pictures to stay!