June 17, 2011

...hello...

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week.  The beginning of the week was filled with photo shoots and then end of the week has been filled with playing nurse to a husband recovery from surgery.

I set up one of my new backdrops.  My amazing friend Kim painted this for me.  I just love it!
IMG_8071Edit

Here are the subject of one of my photo shoots this week.  It was HOT out, but they were troopers...jeans and all!
IMG_8303EditBW

And sweet Iris is 6 months!  She showed off her sitting up skills.  More pictures on Facebook if you're a fan of my page!  Click here to fan my page.  I've really got to get a photography blog going!
IMG_8122Edit

Hopefully there will be more blogging next week!

1 comment:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Yes You need to get the photography blog going and get sponsors and make $$$$$ :)