February 17, 2012

Instagram Randoms


Hunter was Fruit of the Week for showing LOVE.
Fruit of the Week - LOVE

His teacher had a birthday so another mom and I headed up collecting money and taking in cake pops (she made those!) to let the kids celebrate with her.  I know it made her feel special.
Teacher's Bday gift from the class

We've seen the Jacksonville grandparents two weekends in a row.
playing cars with Aunt Margie

Peyton got a manicure from our neighbor, Marcie.  She was all about the blue nail polishes.  If you're into nails and are on Instagram, follow Marcie @madebymarcie.  She changes her nail polish every single day!
Peyton's Manicure by MarciePeyton's manicure by @madebymarcie

I finally used my Christmas present, a Silhouette Cameo, and made a quote for Peyton's room.  Love it!
Finally used my Christmas present and made something. #silhouette

One rare cold morning we built a fort.  Who needs toys?!
It's cold today so we're building a fort.

I crafted some Valentine mailboxes for the kids to put their valentines in.  Mailboxes purchased in the Target Dollar Spot.
Vday mailboxes. Thanks to @theandersoncrew for the idea.

Here is what Hunter gave out to his classmates.
Hunter's valentines

It was cold for a whole day and I got to wear some boots for a change.
Rocking my $10 Target boots on this rare chilly FL day.

All pictures taken with Instagram.  Follow me: @dswnole


1 comment:

Jaymi said...

what fun shots, I love that they are all from instagram!