September 4, 2012

Daily Stuff

A lot of the daily stuff get recorded in pictures on my phone so here's a sampling of the last couple of weeks.

We are super excited that college football is back.... GO NOLES!!
Game Day! Go Noles!

We went camper shopping.  Peyton thoroughly enjoyed climbing all through them.
camper shopping! Peyton likes this one!

Peyton met her teacher last week.  Today is her first day. *tear*
Ready to meet her teacher. @elizabeth_wenzel , does this dress look familiar?

I was appointed Room Mom for Hunter's Class.  I'm a little excited :)
I was picked to be the Room Mom for Hunter's class

First Room Mom duty was to help make the teacher's birthday special.  Here's the door poster I made.  The kids all signed the bottom.
First room mom duty complete! Door poster and all the kids will sign it. Teacher's Bday this week .

I made this little prop organizer for my studio.  The frame was in my neighbor's trash and I just painted it and stapled chicken wire to the back.
Finally, a place where I can see and store a lot of my props! @lillybrussow, this is what I did with the frame I took from your trash! #photography #organization

I put up this quote on the wall in the living room.
Untitled

One Saturday afternoon we went bowling and played in the arcade.  I played Dance, Dance Revolution.. so fun!
Dance, Dance Revolution! So fun.

Peyton is constantly making this face... crazy girl!
she constantly gives me this ridiculous smile when I put a camera in front of her. #photographerproblems

Hunter and I had a date at Aquatica one day before school started.  We both had fun :)
Just me and the boy at Aquatica! #mommysondate

Finally changed out the fire station pictures in Hunter's room.  The new theme is just a general sports theme.
Finally got new pics up in Hunter's room (sports theme). Top right needs to be replaced because it's a dup, but it'll do for now.

I love playing with Peyton's hair and she's pretty good at cooperating.
at least I can do fun things with her hair

This was my first try at a sock bun.  I'm super surprised at how this is created.... with an actual sock.  Google it.
sock bun! #FirstTry

We took a family bike ride and stopped to have dinner along the way.  In all we biked 6 miles. I was super proud of Hunter for making it the whole way without any complaints.
Family bike ride to eat dinner

No comments: