April 10, 2012

Peyton Favs

Here are some recent favorite of my girl.  She's growing up so fast.  Preschool will be here before you know it.  We've tested the waters with potty training and I'm confident she'll be trained before school starts in September.  We just passed the one year mark of when she had tubes put her ears..... and she promptly got an ear infection.  The tubes are out so we'll just cross our fingers that we don't have a repeat and have to put them in again.  She can sing her ABC's and count to 11.  Colors are a different story....gotta work on that :).  She still doesn't play with dolls.  I think she just likes doing whatever Hunter is doing.  Swim lessons start in a couple weeks....she's gonna hate me!  I got in a pool with her over Spring Break and she was like a leach so I'm glad lessons are soon.  It will give her a lot of confidence.

JAX-6

JAX-36

JAX-56

JAX-44

JAX-43

JAX-39

JAX-26

I'm sure you can guess what she's doing...... peeing like Hunter.  "I go pee pee."  Sure honey, go right ahead.  That'll be a fun picture to pull out in the future :)
JAX-42



No comments: