June 22, 2009

Bow Holder

If you don't know what a bow holder is it's just basically something to clip little girl's bows to. Ribbon works the best so that's really the only part you need.

I started by embroidering her name on a piece of fabric
Here are all the supplies minus a staple gun and 2 buttons that were an afterthought.  I covered the wood with batting and fabric and stapled it to the back.  Then attached the ribbon with a staple gun.  That's all there is to it!
Here you can see the buttons that I added to the bottom to give the ribbon some weight when it hangs.  I don't have a single bow for her yet!
I'm considering selling these for $25 plus shipping so let me know if you're interested and we can talk colors.

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

That is adorable! I'd be interested in one for a Christmas gift!

Pam said...

Dena,

Your creations are wonderful!! Love them. I am thinking I will be contacting you at some point for some goodies!