June 30, 2009

Jacksonville Baby Shower

My mom and aunt threw me a great baby shower over the weekend.  I didn't register for gifts because I don't need a whole lot other than clothes.  Everyone did really well shopping and I got A LOT of nice things.  She's well on her way to a full wardrobe for the first couple years of her life!

The cake and diaper cake
Hunter arrived just in time to help me open presents.  This is a quilt my mom made in 2005 before Hunter was even on the way.  Funny how it matches her room perfectly!
One of many bathing suits
with Ashton (my niece) and mom
With Heath's aunt (known as Dedi to the kids) and cousin (Sayer).  They drove up from Orlando just for the shower.

Three...soon to be four
Hunter loves blanket.  He doesn't discriminate with colors.
With mom and Hunter

1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

Glad you had such a nice time!