January 28, 2011

Friday already?!

It's Friday.  It's date night (can I get an AMEN!).  And we have some fun stuff going on this weekend - birthday party, Monster Truck Jam, girl's night - something fun for everybody!

Here are the last two weeks Project 52 photos.  I've made it through 4 weeks.
P52 - Week 4


IMG_4554Edit


And these are from when we went to Dinosaur World.  I just finally got around to editing them.
The girl of many faces.
IMG_4463Edit

IMG_4457

IMG_4454

IMG_4455

What can I say, she's excited about the weekend, too!
IMG_4485


3 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

Awesome pics! You get better everytime you post new ones!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Cute pictures!!

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

AMEN :) I need to pick your brain on photo editing because all your pictures are fantastic!!