March 1, 2011

Iris (3 months)

I hired Iris to model some headbands I've made.  She wasn't a huge fan, but we made it work :o)
It was fun, but I've decided that 3 months is the very hardest age to photograph.  They don't sleep, they can't sit, and there's lots of flailing.  I'm sure you'll be seeing her again once she can sit!

My friend, Kim fauxed this awesome backdrop for me.  I love the colors!
IMG_5255Edit

IMG_5265Edit

IMG_5274BW

IMG_5297Edit

IMG_5317Edit

IMG_5325Edit

Big brother was around so we bribed him to sit next to her for a minute.
IMG_5336Edit

Then we headed outside for a few shots.
IMG_5370Edit

IMG_5374Edit

IMG_5399Edit

Boys, they'll pick up anything...and then hand it to YOU!
IMG_5408Edit

painted baby toes
IMG_5430Edit

IMG_5387Edit

IMG_5436Edit

I depiction of real life :)
IMG_5453Edit


Sweet Shot Day

7 comments:

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for Grandparents and Caregivers said...

Oh how cute! Both the adorable bambino and the very stylin' little girls hair bows and accessories. With several granddaughters, I'm always on the lookout for cute ideas for them. Perfect for a Sweet Shot Tuesday! :)

Kristin said...

Great pics and adorable headbands. The pics you posted yesterday of Peyton are really good, too.

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Wow I feel famous making the blog :) haha You are a fantastic photographer and I'm honored to have you photograph us :)

Ocean Soul said...

Very nice keepsake photos!

kaylee@life chasers said...

painted baby toes are my FAVORITE!!!!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love all the pictures!! WOW! She is beautiful! GREAT job on the hair pieces!!

Jaymi said...

aww these are all beautiful. i love the one with the giant pink flower and the black background! precious!