November 17, 2008

New Product : Diaper Covers

I've been wanting to add this item to my website for a while now and finally found a vendor to supply the blanks. Diaper Covers are perfect for covering up that ugly diaper underneath an adorable dress. Personalize them with one initial, a 3-letter monogram, or the child's first name. I'm offering six sizes starting at 0-6 months and ending at 4T (34lbs). Diaper Covers are $10.  WritteninThread.com























I finished a couple of sets of burp cloths. I have a couple of friends who typically buy 3 burp cloths as gifts for their friends and family. They normally just give me the child's name, any sports teams they like, and maybe the parents' occupation. I love having the freedom to pick fonts, colors, and designs and try different things. I started sewing on some ribbon to the bottom of some of the burp cloths, too (thanks for the inspiration on that, Megan!).





4 comments:

mrossi0513 said...

I love the diaper covers!

Yellow Beads said...

Oh HOW CUTE! I wish you had those two years ago!!

radivonyk said...

D~ It all just keeps getting cuter! I LOVE the burp cloths....they look great! Now I still need that girl to be able to get those precious diaper covers. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dena, your products get better and better. Keep up the good creative work. I'm proud of you. Janice