April 2, 2011

Balloons and Lollipops

This is Allison and Jack.  They're the kids of some of our good friends and we happen to be Jack's godparents.  We had lots of fun with the balloons and lollipops.  The lollipops were saved for last, of course.  The kids were so good and took direction so well.  They deserved those lollipops!

IMG_5844Edit

IMG_5907Edit_2

IMG_5927Edit

IMG_5954Edit

IMG_5967Edit

Project 52: Week 12

IMG_6044Edit

IMG_6053Edit

IMG_6076Edit


IMG_6083Edit

This will be the last photo shoot I put on this blog.  I'll be creating another one so stay tuned...
And we'll be back to regularly scheduled pictures of my kiddos :o)


5 comments:

Kristin said...

Great work, Dena! And I was wondering if you would be starting a photography blog. Good for you!

Yellow Beads said...

awesome job!!

Sarah C. said...

I started a blog so I could follow all my friends and comment :) Love the pics, but I am biased!

Denise said...

Great pictures Dena! Love the lollipops!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Great job! Love the first balloon shot and of course the lollipops!!