April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

My family is healthy again.
I've spent the last 10 days dealing with a lifetime's worth of puke and poop.
This was the longest, craziest virus we've ever had.
Everyone had it, but each person handled it a little different.
I'm ALL DONE.
I hope someone hears me.

But today is my birthday!
Heath made arrangements for us to have a little staycation at the Gaylord Palms hotel over a month ago and  thank God he did because I NEED it.
We leave tonight.
I plan to eat, shop, sleep, and lay in the sun.
On Sunday the kids will come join us at their cool pool.

5 comments:

Robyn THE Mama Lion said...

Happy Birthday and have fun!

Sarah C. said...

Happy Birthday Dena! Have a fabulous weekend!

Allyson and Dave said...

Happy Birthday!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Dena!

Nicole said...

Sorry to hear everyone was sick but super happy to hear everyone is healthy once again! Happy Birthday and have a wonderful time.