February 10, 2011

Embrace the Camera: February 10



I've been saying for the longest time that I'll get the tripod out and take some pictures with the timer.  I finally did it.  But now I've decided that a remote would be much easier than running back and forth to the camera to set the timer!  It was fun though.  Other than my blown out white shirt they turned out good.

IMG_4685Edit

IMG_4687Edit

This is something I learned from my sister and her kids.  When they were little their dad would flip them like this.  I did it with my nephews and now with my kids.  I haven't found a kid who doesn't love it.
Project 52 - Week 5 (tripod and timer)

Peyton's been pretty sick the past two days so it makes me happy to look at these :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last photo is awesome. I love the flip!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Those are great! My remote batteries went out and I had to do the samething with the whole timer a few weeks ago. Not so fun!

MJ Rodriguez said...

Really great photos! Must have been such a fantastic playing time!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love your photos!! Esp the series! So fun!! I need to invest in a tripod!