February 21, 2011

Happy Monday!

It's Monday and I'm really not prepared to blog because I have tons of pictures from the weekend to edit. We had a great time visiting the grandparents. I think my little rug rats were just the pick me up they needed.

So, it's gonna have to be an phone pic day! Heath will love it (total sarcasm there). He hates the phone pics. Sorry honey. But I have to say my phone catches moments that my camera never would since it's not strapped to me, believe it or not.

We'll call this a summer scarf.  It's made out of an old t-shirt.  It's kinda fun.
Another t-shirt scarf

Hunter really enjoyed the new basketball hoop at Aunt Margie's.
he's a pro



with Grandma

A sneak peek at the quilt my mom made for Hunter.  His room is getting a little makeover so there will be more to come once it's all done.
Hunter's new quilt made by Grandma

I should have some 'real' pictures to share the rest of the week :o)

No comments: