February 9, 2011

Enjoying My Baby

I can't believe we're almost half way through Peyton's year of being one.  Some days feel really long, but time always seems like it's flying.  I can't imagine how people who have more than two kids feel.  It must fly even faster for them.  I feel like I'm really enjoying her as much I possibly can.  She's my last baby and those baby days will soon be over.  I mean, she'll always be my baby, but you know what I mean.  At least I'll have all these pictures to help me remember how little she once was.

We had a little roll in the grass session...ignore our half dead grass and just look at the cute kid :o)

IMG_4698Edit

IMG_4701Edit

IMG_4703Edit

IMG_4702Edit

IMG_4707Edit


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aw - those pics are wonderful! Such a cutie! Love her big smile! Gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day! xxx

Katrin said...

Beautiful pictures! You are a great photographer and of course a gorgeous little girl makes it easier :)