February 11, 2011

My Muse

I can see how so many women discover their love and talent for photography after they have children. Who do you practice on before then?  I've always taken pictures, made scrapbooks, and documented things, but my love for photography did now show its face until after Hunter was born.  I even had the nicer camera for a while before he was born, but it wasn't until he came along that I really started to spend the time learning how to use it.  And, of course, I'm still learning.  You can never know everything.

Peyton is definitely my muse these days.  She doesn't mind the camera in her face.  Hunter isn't big on posing for pictures these days, but he'll humor me once in a while.  Peyton was interested in my tripod when I brought it out the other day.  Maybe she'll share my love of photography :o)

IMG_4692Edit

IMG_4691Edit

And lookit that belly!  That belly means she's totally still a baby :)
IMG_4694Edit

She can show a little 'tude if you couldn't tell.
IMG_4693Edit

IMG_4689

Enjoy your weekend!  We were supposed to be visiting my parents, but Peyton has the flu so we'll be staying put.

3 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

haha oh my that last pic is stinkin funny! she has te best facial expressions!

Kristin said...

I hope she feels better soon. :-(

kaylee@life chasers said...

Oh she is such a doll!
My 18mos daughter is the exact same way. She recently started saying CHEESE when I get my camera out. SO funny!

ps. new follower here! :)