November 25, 2010

Gobble, Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Enjoy the day with your family and eat lots of yummy food!  I know I will.  
Today I'm thankful for my little family - a wonderful husband, a funny little blonde boy, and a precious baby girl.

Here are some pictures of Hunter in his turkey hat and a video of his class singing their Thanksgiving songs for the parents at their Thanksgiving Feast.  I missed it because I felt so bad, but I'm so happy to have the video of it.

IMG_2112

IMG_2109

Hunter brought this placemat he made home from school.  It lists the things he's thankful for.  Look closely and you'll see it says "I'm thankful for my closet".  Closet?  The only thing I can think of is that he was trying to tell the teacher 'cousins'.
Look closely... I'm thankful for 'my closet'?  Pretty sure he was trying to tell the teacher 'cousins'.



No comments: