November 24, 2010

Jenny & Jeff

So, I took pictures for strangers over the weekend!  They were recommended to me by a friend and I decided to go for it.  Eeeeek!  I have to say they made it really easy on me.  They're the cutest couple and very photogenic.  The dogs were very well behaved, too.  It was fun!

I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites so here's a large share.  I'm usually a sucker for black and whites, but most of this session I prefer in color.

IMG_2437_3

IMG_2365BW

IMG_2550BW

IMG_2536Edit

IMG_2534


IMG_2545

IMG_2518_2

IMG_2399BW

IMG_2557Edit_2

4 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Amazing shots... you are so talented!

Chrissy said...

Great photos! Very beautiful!

Yellow Beads said...

wow these are great!

The Bonjour Four said...

great pics! especially love the first one. hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!