November 19, 2010

Hanging Monogrammed Frame

Emily over at The Anderson Crew is hosting Made with Love Mondays.  She's posting tutorials on how to make several handmade gifts that will be perfect for this holiday season.  This past Monday she showed how to make a Hanging Monogrammed Frame - easy, cute, and inexpensive.  I had all the supplies I needed at home so I made one.  It'll make a cute Christmas gift that's made with love and save me a few bucks in the process.


(An easy way to make the letter if you don't have a stamp or a punch out is to print the letter onto a piece of paper, cut out the letter, then tape it to the paper you want to use and just cut it out.  That's what I did.)

IMG_2108

IMG_2105


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww, how cute! That would be adorable in Leonie's room!

The Bonjour Four said...

super cute! love it. And i loved the one emily did too.

And i am still super jealous you got the 1.4! show me some pics girl!

Katrin said...

That is very cute! Great idea about taking pictures of all their art.....I only have 1 child and she is only 18 months, but it is already piling up.

emily anderson said...

great job, dena! it's way cute :)