November 11, 2010

Skinny Jeans

I couldn't resist the skinny jeans.  I was killing time today while someone else was cleaning my house (thank you husband!) so I headed to the outlets.  The 30% off
coupon for GAP, BR, and Old Navy is good today through Sunday!  The GAP outlet had these cute little jeans.  My girl has the short leg genes.  She's 14.5 months and these are 6-12 month jeans.





Nov 8, 2010

Nov 8, 20101

IMG_1797BW

Now that my house is clean I think I'll start decorating for Christmas.   But first, we have a busy weekend ahead - girl's night out, a couple of photo shoots (not of my kids!!), and a day at disney.


2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

hahah love those jeans! what a cutie. have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Um....I don't think it gets cuter than this!

Gerri