November 5, 2010

The Power of a Fabric Flower

Throwing the baby shower made me do a little research on making fabric flowers.  There are tons of different kinds that you can make, but I picked the one that would be quick and easy....and it was!  The tutorial I found did not use a sewing machine so I changed it up a little because I would definitely be using my sewing machine (to make the process faster!).  So, perhaps I'll do a tutorial on my method of making fabric flowers....when I can find some time.

So, here's my outfit before.  Cute, but lacking something.
(ignore the unmade bed in the background)
IMG_1363

All it needed was a cute flower pin!
A fabric flower makes everything better.

Here it is up close
Fabric Flower Pin

I even made some shoes clips (they come off) after the picture taking.  They can double as hair clips for Peyton, too.
Shoe Flare


A few of these were on the diaper cake.  They're on clips, too.
IMG_1241


IMG_1555

4 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

Sooo cute! It really did dress up your outfit! Definitely need a tutorial ;) and I love what you've done with the blog! Your header looks great!

Chrissy said...

Oh they are so cute!!! They really "make" the outfit!!

I love the new look of your blog as well! Very cute!

mrossi0513 said...

Love these!

Debbie Freund said...

These are really cute, when are you going to start selling them on writteninthread? :)